User Group Colors

One suggestion that I might add is with the forum user group colors, general members names who are in white are nearly impossible to read, it would be great if their color was changed so when reading through threads and posts I can see who wrote them, or the ability to turn the forum to a "dark mode"

Re: User Group Colors

TMcLim wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:57 pm One suggestion that I might add is with the forum user group colors, general members names who are in white are nearly impossible to read, it would be great if their color was changed so when reading through threads and posts I can see who wrote them, or the ability to turn the forum to a "dark mode"
You should see that 'dark mode' option right on the sidebar of the page. You'll see the member's names quite well :thumbs_up

color.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: User Group Colors

Yeah, It's working for him now. The problem was that he was stuck in the default forum style for web browsers, which did not have those settings visible. Once I showed him where to change styles, everything changed to how most others view the forum.
This Space for Rent

Return to “Suggestions & Complaints”