Go Back  Ultimate Collectors' Forums > Announcements & Information > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
Register FAQChatBox FullDonate Members List Calendar Search New posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2008
kashifmahmud

Default Wanted - Kit Rae Molotoch

Hello, My name is Kash. I am an avid Kit Rae collector and happen to be missing only one piece to finish my collection. I am looking for the molotoch slayer sword. I have exhausted alot of effort to find one but as you are probably aware united cutlery doesn't make them anymore. Does anyone know where I can find one? Or do you have one that you re willing to sell? This forum was suggested to me by the staff at KitRae.net. I hope to find help!!

-----------=======[Profile Information]=======-----------

My Collection: Not Set Yet - Please Set This in Your Settings

Old 06-04-2008
Knight

Default Re: Wanted - Kit Rae Molotoch

Here some kit rae sword , good price !
http://fantasy-world-swords.com/kitraeswords.html

Molotock sword :
here 99.95 dollars ==>
http://www.fantasy-swords.com/swords...ails.asp?id=99
here 121 dollars ===>
http://www.1worldknifestore.com/owPr...dProduct=28931
here 174 dollars ===>
http://www.gungfu.com/htm-swords/oth...ayer-sword.htm
http://www.ksgiftsstore.com/Qstore.c...e+Slayer+Sword

My Collection: SHIELD: Elven Warrior Gondorian Uruk Hai - HELM: Gondorian Isildur Elendil Sauron Witch King - UC SWORD: Shards Of Narsil Anduril Uruk-Hai Elven Warrior Witch king Sword and Dagger Isildur - BANNER : Aragorn Uruk Elven Rohan - Gautlet of sauron - Display Banner SET ( 100 ex in the world )- The argonaths - Cave Troll Hammer - FIGURES: The dark Lord Sauron Lord of Morgul Witch king Aragorn At The Black Gates Frodo Eowyn Balrog 2 Legolas Gandalh the Grey and White Saruman Galadrhim Sméagol The King Od Dead Legolas Galadriel and the mirror Theoden Orcs Pitmaster,Berseker,Warrior,Overseer Lurtz - EXCLU Shades of Mordor Ringwraith HELMS 1/4 : ALLS - One ring Master Replica - Plaques Arms : Alls

Old 06-05-2008
Knight

Try is free :o)
Yes maybe there no udapte their list.

Swork is in stock on this site ( maybe ) :

http://www.bushido.ca/catalog/produc...duct_code=2392

$ 195.99

My Collection: SHIELD: Elven Warrior Gondorian Uruk Hai - HELM: Gondorian Isildur Elendil Sauron Witch King - UC SWORD: Shards Of Narsil Anduril Uruk-Hai Elven Warrior Witch king Sword and Dagger Isildur - BANNER : Aragorn Uruk Elven Rohan - Gautlet of sauron - Display Banner SET ( 100 ex in the world )- The argonaths - Cave Troll Hammer - FIGURES: The dark Lord Sauron Lord of Morgul Witch king Aragorn At The Black Gates Frodo Eowyn Balrog 2 Legolas Gandalh the Grey and White Saruman Galadrhim Sméagol The King Od Dead Legolas Galadriel and the mirror Theoden Orcs Pitmaster,Berseker,Warrior,Overseer Lurtz - EXCLU Shades of Mordor Ringwraith HELMS 1/4 : ALLS - One ring Master Replica - Plaques Arms : Alls

Last edited by [[[ZeN]]]; 06-05-2008 at 11:45 AM..
Old 06-07-2008
kashifmahmud

Thank you for you help. I have tried most of these sites and like Steel said they dont have any. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to sell?

Old 06-09-2008
kashifmahmud

Hey thanks alot for your help guys. I managed to find one on the web sites you found. Cheers!

Old 07-06-2008
Page

Hi, I recently bought the Molotoch online for 149.00. I looked through my receipts to see which website I bought it from but could not find that one. My office is a mess. When I asked if they had more they claimed they did. A friend of mine was interested in that one as well. Keep looking because they are out there. I'm also 1 sword away from completing my set as well. I got to find the Morthoseth, Black and regular blade. There are a few random special editions I still have to find. Try e-bay as well. I just got this week 1 Gold edition Anathoros, 1 Gold Valermos and 1 Gold Cinthoric for 850.00 for all three. I also picked the Gold valdris, Gold Isis, Platinum Black Legion Blade, Platinum Umethar, A proto type of the Avaquar Sword of the Deep. A few sellers on e-bay are searching through old stock and letting me know what they get. I also ended up getting 2 extra regular Black Legion Blades and now an extra Gold Anathoros. But I do recommend trying e-bay. I only had one bad dealing with a seller who sold me a Medusa knock off but than it was my fault for not asking any questions.
If you need any help or questions you could always e-mail me at stalkingwolf352@yahoo.ca
Happy hunting
Joseph M. Henning

My Collection: Kit Rae - Exotath, Anthros(Gold edition), Kilgorin(Gold Edition), Vaelen, Mitrodin Sword, Cinthoric, Navaros Dagger(limited edition - gold w/cold cast statue), Acheros Dagger(Reg. edition and limited gold edition w/cold cst statue), Shadow Slayer, Statue of Aleun and Valermos,. United Cutlery Pieces - Raptor Claw Dagger, Cretaeous Dagger, Kraken & Tritons Blade from Blades of Atlantis series, Samurai 3000 Katana, Trelek Dagger, Riddicks Claws, Steel Apocalypse Dagger. The rest of my Collection are about 15 Katanas, Assorted brand Swords. Hunting Knives, Tantos, Folding Knives Spears and Battle Axes.

Last edited by stalkingwolf352; 07-06-2008 at 01:00 PM..
Old 07-14-2008
Knight

Quick HERE :

There is one on EBAY Item number: 280243192576 :
Current bid:US $127.50
End time:Jul-15-08 17:13:30 PDT (2 days 12 hours)*NEW* Kit Rae Sword of Slayer -- MOLOTOCH

~Sword of the Ancients~

Blade Length: 33 3/4"
Overall Length: 45 1/4"
Blade Thickness: 3/16"
Blade Material: 420 J2 Stainless Steel, Cast metal blade ornament
Molotoch, the Slayer Sword. The user received boundless skill and speed from the sacred blade, as well as great focused rage to beat down an enemy. Mere mortals could not even lift this enchanted weapon. It was wielded by Naegolus in the slaying of the Mithrodin.

Also selling:
Cinthorc, the Sword of Justice.
Anathar, the Sword of Power.

Old 10-26-2008
Page

Wondering if you ever got it. Hope you did.
Joe

My Collection: Kit Rae - Exotath, Anthros(Gold edition), Kilgorin(Gold Edition), Vaelen, Mitrodin Sword, Cinthoric, Navaros Dagger(limited edition - gold w/cold cast statue), Acheros Dagger(Reg. edition and limited gold edition w/cold cst statue), Shadow Slayer, Statue of Aleun and Valermos,. United Cutlery Pieces - Raptor Claw Dagger, Cretaeous Dagger, Kraken & Tritons Blade from Blades of Atlantis series, Samurai 3000 Katana, Trelek Dagger, Riddicks Claws, Steel Apocalypse Dagger. The rest of my Collection are about 15 Katanas, Assorted brand Swords. Hunting Knives, Tantos, Folding Knives Spears and Battle Axes.

Old 08-26-2010
Page

Stalking Wolf. I saw on your post you bought those three gold editions from ebay. I have not been able to locate any one of those three swords forever and I have been trying. Is there any way you might be willing to sell them???

My Collection: swords

Old 08-26-2010
Page

Kit Rae Gold editions - Looking to buy. PLease let me know if anyone has any that they are willing to sell

My Collection: swords