Go Back  Ultimate Collectors' Forums > General Conversations > Media
User Name
Password
Register FAQChatBox FullDonate Members List Calendar Search New posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2011
Flame of UdŻn

Default Re: spartacus vengeance

Yeah, I understood the question well enough but until I watch the show and see the actual swords he's asking about, I can't offer any help either.

-----------=======[Profile Information]=======-----------

My Collection: UC: Sting & Scabbard, Glamdring with White & Blue Scabbards, Sword of the Witch-king, Ringwraith Sword, Strider's Ranger Sword & Scabbard, LE Shards of Narsil, Narsil, LE Anduril & Scabbard, Hadhafang, Fighting Knives of Legolas & Scabbards, Elven Knife of Strider, Sword of Isildur, MC Sword of Samwise, Sword of Boromir, Sword of Eowyn, Dagger of the Witch-king, Gimli's Battle Axe, Gimli's Bearded Axe, Gimli's Walking Axe, High Elven Warrior Sword, Uruk-hai Scimitar, Herugrim, Orcrist, Elendil's Helm, Gimli's Helm, Sauron's Helm, High Elven Warrior Helm, Gondor Infantry Helm, Isildur's Helm, War Helm of the Witch-king, Sauron's Gauntlet, Staff of Saruman, Staff of Gandalf the White, Staff of Gandalf the Grey, High Elven Warrior Shield, 2nd Age Gondor Shield, MC Sting, Sword of Kili, Sword of Fili; NC: One Ring 18k, Narya, Nenya, Vilya, Ring of Barahir, Fellowship Brooch, Gandalf the White Brooch, Crown of King Elessar, Thranduil's Ring, The Evenstar, Elrond's Headdress, Deed of Contract, Bilbo's Pipe, Aragorn's Pipe, Gandalf's Pipe, Phial of Galadriel, Other: LE Lothlorien Bow of Legolas, Legolas' Archery Bracers, Boromir's Bracers of Gondor, Boromir's Horn of Gondor, Gauntlets of the Witchking, Scroll of Isildur, Thrain's Map, The Key to Erebor, Staff of Radagast, One Ring with Elvish runes and Silver Chain, Thorin's Ring, Redbook of Westmarch, Smaug's Claw, Bilbo's Inkwell, Lembas, Sam's Spice Box, Bilbo's Mithril Shirt, Mirkwood Cell Key, Thror's Ring, Boromir's Shield

Old 11-17-2011
Lord

Thank you Thanduil.fore the translations .

and i do now that val .is able to read the words,(in latin)

The quest is about this spesific sword .
only wheild by high perfomence fighters .(two swords, one in eatch hands).

shadow of death(thokoles),and gannicus,youse thise swords ,and as well do spartacus when he gets his name in the arena.

what is so speciel about thise swords,?

whindlass made some replica,but they dont tell a story,also albion has some new gladius swords coming up ,but nothing about a curved blade gladius sword.

My Collection: Not Set Yet - Please Set This in Your Settings

Old 11-22-2011
Texas Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by am.dk View Post

i do also agry whit you blade .
john hannah as batiatus,does a incratable job in hes act.
but be carefull ,blade not to spoil,
The topic of the thread is the upcoming season of spartacus, or sequel series, or however they seem to be doing it, since each season has a new subheading.

Anyway, Gods of the Arena aired almost a year ago, so I believe it would be okay to be freely discussed, if you couldn't discuss something because there's a chance someone hasn't seen it, there wouldn't be much to talk about around here (not including movies, those need spoiler warnings, or maybe talking about a new show that is airing new episodes.

My Collection: LOTR/Hobbit: LFK, LFK Scabbards, Strider's Elven Dagger, Ringwraith Sword, Glamdring, Blue Scabbard, Anduril UL, Anduril Scabbard, Strider's Ranger Sword, Ranger Sword Scabbard, Sword of the Witchking, Witchking Dagger, Herugrim, Sauramon's Staff, GtG Staff, Radagast's Staff, Gimli's Helm, Gondorian Helm, Isildur's Helm, Elendil's Helm, Gondorian Shield, Walking Axe, Battle Axe, Sting, Sting Scabbard, Uruk-hai Scimitar, Orcrist Kit Rae: Sword of Vaelen (Elexorien, 1st sword), Sword of Darkness(Kilgorin), Mithrodin, Exotath, Avoloch, Ellexdrow War Spear, Avaquar, Isis Dagger, Medusa Dagger, Umethar, Nasek, Tibetan Spirit Dagger, Archeros, Death's Head Dagger, Talisman Dagger, Blackjet Thrower (3 set) Gil Hibben: 2000 Griffyn, 2001 Scorpion, 2002 Tiger Shark, 2003 Eye of Drakonus, 2004 Centurion, 2005 The Titan, 2007 The Immortal, 1990 Reissue Silver Shadow, 1991 Reissue Double Shadow UC Legends in Steel Series: Round Table Dagger, Crusader Dagger, Dagger of Gawain, Pendragon Dagger, Lancelot's Dagger, Knight's Dagger, Sorcerer's Dagger Other items: UC Sword of Bowen (Dragonheart), Marto Excalibur. Noble Wand: Severus Snape. Knives I Carry: S&W Black OPs, Partially Serrated Tanto, SOG Aegis Tanto, partially serrated. Current as of 1/9/14- I Think :)

Old 11-22-2011
Flame of UdŻn

I think he was trying to be conscious of the fact that I mentioned I haven't begun watching this series yet.

My Collection: UC: Sting & Scabbard, Glamdring with White & Blue Scabbards, Sword of the Witch-king, Ringwraith Sword, Strider's Ranger Sword & Scabbard, LE Shards of Narsil, Narsil, LE Anduril & Scabbard, Hadhafang, Fighting Knives of Legolas & Scabbards, Elven Knife of Strider, Sword of Isildur, MC Sword of Samwise, Sword of Boromir, Sword of Eowyn, Dagger of the Witch-king, Gimli's Battle Axe, Gimli's Bearded Axe, Gimli's Walking Axe, High Elven Warrior Sword, Uruk-hai Scimitar, Herugrim, Orcrist, Elendil's Helm, Gimli's Helm, Sauron's Helm, High Elven Warrior Helm, Gondor Infantry Helm, Isildur's Helm, War Helm of the Witch-king, Sauron's Gauntlet, Staff of Saruman, Staff of Gandalf the White, Staff of Gandalf the Grey, High Elven Warrior Shield, 2nd Age Gondor Shield, MC Sting, Sword of Kili, Sword of Fili; NC: One Ring 18k, Narya, Nenya, Vilya, Ring of Barahir, Fellowship Brooch, Gandalf the White Brooch, Crown of King Elessar, Thranduil's Ring, The Evenstar, Elrond's Headdress, Deed of Contract, Bilbo's Pipe, Aragorn's Pipe, Gandalf's Pipe, Phial of Galadriel, Other: LE Lothlorien Bow of Legolas, Legolas' Archery Bracers, Boromir's Bracers of Gondor, Boromir's Horn of Gondor, Gauntlets of the Witchking, Scroll of Isildur, Thrain's Map, The Key to Erebor, Staff of Radagast, One Ring with Elvish runes and Silver Chain, Thorin's Ring, Redbook of Westmarch, Smaug's Claw, Bilbo's Inkwell, Lembas, Sam's Spice Box, Bilbo's Mithril Shirt, Mirkwood Cell Key, Thror's Ring, Boromir's Shield

Old 03-31-2012
Texas Ranger

This thread got all forgot about by me during this season of Spartacus, but did anyone watch this season. The finale was last night and I can't wait for next year!

My Collection: LOTR/Hobbit: LFK, LFK Scabbards, Strider's Elven Dagger, Ringwraith Sword, Glamdring, Blue Scabbard, Anduril UL, Anduril Scabbard, Strider's Ranger Sword, Ranger Sword Scabbard, Sword of the Witchking, Witchking Dagger, Herugrim, Sauramon's Staff, GtG Staff, Radagast's Staff, Gimli's Helm, Gondorian Helm, Isildur's Helm, Elendil's Helm, Gondorian Shield, Walking Axe, Battle Axe, Sting, Sting Scabbard, Uruk-hai Scimitar, Orcrist Kit Rae: Sword of Vaelen (Elexorien, 1st sword), Sword of Darkness(Kilgorin), Mithrodin, Exotath, Avoloch, Ellexdrow War Spear, Avaquar, Isis Dagger, Medusa Dagger, Umethar, Nasek, Tibetan Spirit Dagger, Archeros, Death's Head Dagger, Talisman Dagger, Blackjet Thrower (3 set) Gil Hibben: 2000 Griffyn, 2001 Scorpion, 2002 Tiger Shark, 2003 Eye of Drakonus, 2004 Centurion, 2005 The Titan, 2007 The Immortal, 1990 Reissue Silver Shadow, 1991 Reissue Double Shadow UC Legends in Steel Series: Round Table Dagger, Crusader Dagger, Dagger of Gawain, Pendragon Dagger, Lancelot's Dagger, Knight's Dagger, Sorcerer's Dagger Other items: UC Sword of Bowen (Dragonheart), Marto Excalibur. Noble Wand: Severus Snape. Knives I Carry: S&W Black OPs, Partially Serrated Tanto, SOG Aegis Tanto, partially serrated. Current as of 1/9/14- I Think :)

Old 04-01-2012
Kingslayer

I've been watching it here and there. The lack of Andy Whitfield was a huge blow to the series. Despite looking 'kinda' similar, the new actor just doesn't compare. The story isn't bad, but it felt slightly jumbled. Entertaining and worth the watch, but just doesn't compare to the first....

My Collection: MIDDLE EARTH COLLECTION: [UC] Anduril (LE #3852), Anduril w/ Scabbard, Boromir's Sword, Eowyn's Sword, Fili's Sword(x2), Gimli's Battle Axe, Gimli's Bearded Axe, Gimli's Walking Axe, Glamdring (MC #0561) w/ Blue Scabbard, Glamdring w/ White Scabbard, Gondorian Shield (#2348), Hadhafang, Herugrim, High Elven Warrior Sword, Isildur's Sword (#0278), Kili's Sword, Legolas' Fighting Knives w/ Scabbards, Narsil, Orcrist w/ Scabbard, Ringwraith's Sword, Samwise's Sword (MC #0465), Shards of Narsil (#3784), Staff of Saruman, Staff of Gandalf the Grey, Staff of Gandalf the White, Sting (MC #2051) w/ Scabbard (LotR), Sting w/ Scabbard (Hobbit), Strider's Elven Knife, Strider's Ranger Sword w/ Scabbard, Uruk-hai Scimitar, Witchking's Dagger (#1192), and Witchking's Sword. [WETA] Bilbo's Deed of Contract, Key to Erebor, Mirkwood Gaol Key, Smaug Horde Coins, Staff of Radagast (#0093). [NOBLE] Staff of Gandalf the Grey, Sword of Thorin Oakenshield. [HCG] Lothlorien Bow. [NEW LINE] Mirkwood Bow. [OTHER] The One Ring. GAME OF THRONES: [VS] Catspaw Blade (#0113), Ice (#136), Longclaw (#419) with Scabbard, Sword of Robb Stark (#1298). SPARTACUS: [MR] Arena Sword(x2). ROBIN HOOD: [MR] Sword of Robin Hood. PRINCE OF PERSIA: [UC] Black Shamshir of Dastan(x2), Sands of Time Dagger. TROY: [NOBLE] Sword of Achilles. 300: [NECA] Spartan Helm and Sword. ERAGON: [MR] Zar’roc. ORIGINAL COLLECTION: Hanwei Side Sword, Blue Engraved Katana, Raptor Sword, Reverse-blade Katana. PREORDER: Thranduil's Sw

Old 04-01-2012
Texas Ranger

I didnt mind the new Spartacus actor, but I did not care for the Naevia at all