PDA

View Full Version : FS: Kingdom of heaven swords of Guy, Reynald, & Tiberias

Grima Wormtongue
07-10-2011, 10:56 PM
So I'm looking to lighten up my armoury a little bit, so I am cutting down my KOH collection. I am asking a bit for them though, they're gettin rare and I've taken good care of them and well, I want to make a little extra off what I paid for them. All of them include original color sleeve boxes, plaques, and COA (though a few of them are a little bent up due to shipping, the COA that is). I am the original owner, and everything has been displayed out of direct sunlight, and in a smoke free home. I have put no nicks in the blade, and no rust spots either. Everything is in the same new condition of how I received it, however, in the customers best interest, I have to describe a couple things, which I will do below. So, here is what I have;

Sword and Scabbard of Guy- $600 shipping included to Canada or USA.
-Small leather tie that was used to stitch both the belts together that fell off, but it can be easily replaced, and had really no effect on the general appearance or function-ability of the scabbard and belt

Sword of Reynald- $450 shipping included to Canada or USA.

Sword of Tiberias- Pending sale
-The cross guard is a little tarnished, I don't know why as MR usually puts some form of clear coat on the hilt parts, but it's how I received it from the manufacturer. Could be polished up pretty good I bet, and it isn't very noticeable regardless

Shipping, as specified, will be included for US and Canadian buyers. If your from another part of the world and desperately want something, I guess we can figure something out. My prices are firm. If you need to see pics, I can send/post them. Thanks.

Also, sorry to be one of these guys that pops up just to sell stuff on the forum, I regret that I haven't had time to post and follow a lot of threads here lately. If its any compensation, I don't use any other forms of social media, and my participation in the topics usually are, err, of limited value. I do have fond memories of many members and discussions we've had. I hope every one is well.
~GW

Jash
07-17-2011, 06:52 PM
Grima!!!
Nnnooooooooooooooo.............
Fully understandable..but...
Nnnooooooooooooooo............