PDA

View Full Version : Whole stunning collection for sale.

Dark Shadow
07-31-2010, 08:47 PM
one of these day's i put my whole collection as well for sale on this forum plus on the internet,ebay worldwide.
The reason is very easy,i'm beginning a whole new life with other interests.
Maybe i take a one way trip to hong kong or usa and never comming back.

Valkrist
07-31-2010, 10:03 PM
Well, give us plenty of advance warning to save up. I can see at least four items on your list that I would like. :)

Dark Shadow
08-01-2010, 07:00 AM
Witch one do you like to have valkrist.

Valkrist
08-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Oh, there's no way I can afford them right now, but I don't have Boromir's, Eowyn's, and Isildur's swords, or the Gondorian helm.

Dark Shadow
08-01-2010, 04:59 PM
Looks like you have a nice and stunning collection of yourself Val,enyway it's still has for sale all of it and i'll get plenty of reactions from all over the world.
I have a question for you Val:
I see that you have also the Gauntlet of Sauron like i do,i looked several weeks on ebay worldwide but i can't find one so here's my question to you,my Gauntlet is now for sale,what is it worth these day's,i believe it's a higher price because you can't find it enywhere for sell.

Thanks for the tip Val.

Legion
08-01-2010, 05:01 PM
I know I'm new to this forum, but would it be impolite to say that if you're planning on getting rid of Herugrim and the Gondorian helm, please let me know. Things are tight for me until September, when I start up teaching again, but I'm quite interested.

Hope your new direction of collecting works out for you.

Cheers,

Guy

Dark Shadow
08-01-2010, 05:28 PM
Hi Legion,

These are the ask prices for both items:
Herugrim sword of theoden with original box and COA 250.
Gondorian helm collection limited edition number 790/1000 with original box and brown shipping box 300.
If you are not agree with these prices let me know and make me an offer i can't refuse.

Greetings,
Dark Shadow.

Valkrist
08-02-2010, 04:11 AM
Sorry, I've no idea what the Gauntlet of Sauron goes for these days. I've no intention of selling mine, so I never bothered to research prices. :P

Darlak
08-02-2010, 09:24 AM
Damn dude, I wanna move to hong kong XD

So, I'd be interested in the gauntlet. Can't buy it just yet though, gotta save up, so if you get an offer you can't decline in the meantime, don't bother waiting for me to get enough.

I think your price on herugrim is a little high though. 250 euros is 325 dollars, and I think herugrim goes for 100-150 bucks on eBay.

Legion
08-02-2010, 10:20 AM
Hey, Dark Shadow:

I agree with Darlak about your price on Herugrim, which I feel is high. There's one that another member is selling, which even has the green patina on it, and that's for sale for $80. Convert that over, and the price your asking is closer to $300, which is just too high for me, sorry.

Cheers,

Guy

snowman
01-05-2012, 02:42 AM
hey what kind of price are you looking for for the elven knife of strider

Valkrist
01-05-2012, 03:51 AM
Snowman, please check the date of the last post before replying. This thread has been dead for over a year. :huh:

Dark Shadow
01-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Valkrist my apologisi the old treat from meself that i was going to sell all of it .
Well i changed my mind and i'm gonna pick up to collect where i was able to stop so i contniu collecting swords and those i have left i 'll keep them.
Thanks for understanding sir.