PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Lots of UC LotR Stuff... And more...

Jamanticus
06-22-2010, 09:31 PM
Well, I've run out of room!

So, if anyone's interested, here's the stuff I've got for sale:

1. UC Gimli's Battle Axe- one side weathered by me to match the original prop as closely as possible, other side nice and clean should you want an unweathered axe to display. Comes with CoA and plaque. Don't have the original box. Asking $120 plus shipping.

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq83/jamanticus/Battle%20Axe%20of%20Gimli/P5140162.jpg?t=1276842513

2. UC Hadhafang- SOLD

3. Stormpath Luke/Obi V3 Shared Stunt Saber- SOLD

4. UC Gimli's Walking Axe- Unweathered, comes with plaque and CoA, don't have original shipping box. Asking $80 plus shipping. (you can sort of see it in the pic with Gimli's battle axe)

5. UC Herugrim- Weathered on both sides to have the green patina of the original prop. Comes with plaque and CoA- don't have original shipping box. Asking $80 plus shipping.

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq83/jamanticus/Herugrim%20and%20Witch-king%20Swords/P3030620.jpg?t=1276842683

6. UC Witch-king sword- Weathered on one side, only blackened on the other (again so that you can decide which look you prefer)- has all the pitting and notches and nifty distressing the original had. An absolutely fantastic piece to which the pics don't do justice. Comes with plaque and CoA, don't have original shipping box. Asking $265 plus shipping

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq83/jamanticus/Herugrim%20and%20Witch-king%20Swords/P6030236.jpg?t=1276842714

7. UC Witch-king Dagger- SOLD

Doctor Who Series 1-2 (9th and 10th Doctor) Sonic Screwdriver is SOLD

Everything's sold as is, and if you have any questions, send me a PM.

All non-swordy-axey-daggery things shipped in the US will be sent via USPS Priority Mail with tracking/insurance. If you're in another country, we can definitely work something out for stuff this size.

All SWORDS/AXES/DAGGERS will be shipped UPS ground, continental US only I'm afraid. Shipping for these things is an absolute beast. Unless you REALLY want to pay for the international shipping costs, in which case we can also work something out.

Enjoy!

Fingolfin
06-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Jaman! *shakes head* There's always room, man! It's not worth it! Don't walk towards the light that is a normal casual-collecting life....don't do it! Noooooooo *trails off*

Thranduil
06-23-2010, 06:55 AM
Jaman! *shakes head* There's always room, man! It's not worth it! Don't walk towards the light that is a normal casual-collecting life....don't do it! Noooooooo *trails off*
I have to agree. You may not have space today, but your future may change that. I look back on a long life of, "I wished I'd kept that", so parting with any of my LOTR is now absolutely out of the question.

Darlak
06-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Unless you're planning on using that cash for buying me a new harley, selling all that stuff is a bad idea =P. Keep it, you're gonna want to bash your face in when it's all been sold.

Fingolfin
06-23-2010, 10:07 AM
And if you don't bash your face, I'll do it for you. Promise.

Jamanticus
06-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the thoughts, guys. And don't worry, I'm definitely not going to become a casual collector anytime soon. Got some new and smaller goodies on the way :D

Oh, and the sonic screwdriver is sold.

Lindir
06-25-2010, 02:10 PM
dont sell ur stuff please. You worked hard to get it in the first place so dont just send it packing. keep it, and if ur struggling for space put them in their boxes. Or... you could use them to set booby-traps around ur house should burglars come knocking. You could have gimli's walking axe hanging from the door so when someone brakes in it can drop on their head instantly decapitating them! ... its just a thought...

Jamanticus
07-06-2010, 03:44 AM
WiKi dagger, lightsaber are sold. Hadhafang is spoken for as well.

Steel Servant
07-06-2010, 01:03 PM
Jam................I don't have the words!

This is not just a collector parting with his LOTR collection, but your case is quite unique. You've put sooo much time, effort and dedicated work into aging these pieces. They are unlike anyone else's. Your threads on your aging processes have been both intriguing and inspiring. How in the name of all that is holy cAn you let them go for lack of "space"? I agree with the others. Pack them up in thier boxes and store them away.

GOD MAN................ARE YOU INSANE?

Fingolfin
07-06-2010, 02:01 PM
I think he is.

Jamanticus
07-06-2010, 02:23 PM
Yes, I am. These are just a few of the props I've parted with over the years that I've worked on- space is part of the reason, funds for different props is another (I like to generally generate money from prop-related stuff to buy other prop-related stuff, rather than tapping into the main budget). I miss many of those I've sold, but I know at they're going to good homes and that I did something to make them look better (with the exception of one lightsaber I sold... That guy just wanted to stick it in a box where nobody would see it).

Steel Servant
07-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Oh, well that explains it.

YES............YOU ARE INSANE!

Legion
08-02-2010, 10:22 AM
Jamanticus,

I sent an e-mail to you the other day, inquiring about Herugrim and a few other items (shhh..don't tell the wife). If you could contact me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Guy