PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: KOH Sword & Scabbard of Ibelin

Moonglum83
04-13-2010, 12:57 PM
Hi folks. I have enjoyed the movie Kingdom of Heaven since shortly after its release back in 2005. My collecting attention and finances were focused elsewhere at that time, so I missed out on this collection by Museum Replicas.

Looking for the Sword and Scabbard of Ibelin. If anyone has this set and might be willing to sell it, please send me a PM. I'm willing to pay handsomely for it.

Thanks!

storm-field
04-02-2011, 04:29 PM
I have a Scabbard of Ibelin for sale in Mint Condition. Asking $450. PM sent

Valkrist
04-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi storm-field and welcome to UCF. Members here are required to have a minimum of 25 posts before engaging in buying and selling of items.

Having said, it's Moonglum's prerogative to accept the deal or not and I'm glad if he finally gets the scabbard he wants so much. As with any other transaction here, it is buyer beware, and we do not hold any responsibility for deals gone wrong. :)

Moonglum83
04-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Sorry all. I should have updated this post, but honestly forgot it was out there. I posted this back in April of 2010. Over the last year I managed to find the Sword and Scabbard of Ibelin, so I am no longer in the market for it.

The final missing scabbard for my collection was the scabbard of Tiberias, and thanks to Grima I finally got one. :)