PDA

View Full Version : Darth Maul FX Lightsaber Now Available for Order!

SmithBlades.com
02-23-2006, 08:25 AM
The highly anticipated Darth Maul Lightsaber is now available for ordering (they haven't come in just yet)! $199 DELIVERED!

Here are the details. PM me or email me at sales@1stknightswords.com if you have any questions:

Product Specifications

Limited Edition Size:

MSRP:
$199.00

Please see Product Summary for Shipping and On-Sale Dates
Item Number:
SW-214

UPC:

Item Size:
86” x 1.5”

Display Size:
12.5” x 3.8” x3”

Product Dimensions

Unit (Shipping Case)
Master Carton (Ordering Case)

Dimensions:
46” x 9.5” x 3.8”
46.8” x 10.25” x 12.5”

Weight:
8 lbs
24 lbs

Units per Master Carton:

Product Information
· Official reproduction of Darth Maul’s lightsaber from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
· Comes as 2 separate Darth Maul FX Single Blades that connect to form the double-ended Darth Maul FX Lightsaber over 7 feet long!
· Glowing, bright red blade ignites with realistic power-up and power-down light effects.
· Authentic lightsaber sound effects digitally recorded from the movie
· Features motion sensor controlled sound effects: power-up, power-down, idle, movement and clash
· Durable chrome plated aluminum body looks and feels like the real lightsaber.
· Sturdy polycarbonate blade is permanently attached to the hilt.
· Uses 6 AAA batteries, not included.
· Includes display stand.

Background
Forged as a hateful weapon by his Master, Darth Sidious, the creature of evil known as Darth Maul, had but one goal: to exact revenge on the Jedi order for the decimation of the Sith a millennium ago.

Now, with the incredible Force FX Darth Maul double bladed lightsaber, YOU can relive the excitement of Maul’s dark attack on Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn on the hot desert sands of Tatooine, or plunge headlong into combat against two jedi warriors in the heart of the Theed Royal Palace.

Bring home the adventure and excitement of the formidable Darth Maul’s unforgettable battles to your own STAR WARS universe, today.

http://www.1stknightswords.com/images/darth_maul.jpg

Admiral Ackbar
02-24-2006, 06:20 PM
I wait for thise to come out I am so happy now but i dont have 200 dollars to spend yet :( it too bad just when i decide to buy something i see anothert i want to buy. my birthday is in 3 month so maybe i ask for it then.

SmithBlades.com
02-24-2006, 06:30 PM
I feel your pain! Too many items (and all of them are expensive)! Let me know when you are ready.

Mububban
03-08-2006, 10:38 PM
I can't wait to see this bad boy in action, some of my friends are already saving their money. We've got about 12 sabers already in our group of friends but the Darth Maul has got some real interest happening. Some of our current Sith are regretting buying the Darth Vader saber so quickly :-)

However, I am worried that the increased torque and force that can be applied to a two handed staff weapon around 7-8 feet in length will result in the internal electronics being broken by enthusiastic fans trying to recreate the ObiWan/Darth Maul fight.

SmithBlades.com
03-09-2006, 08:23 AM
We do provide bulk or group discounts. Let me know when you guys are ready to get this lightsaber!

LEGGY72489
03-13-2006, 11:41 PM
Sorry to get off topic....but do know if you'll be getting Obi-wan's saber in anytime soon?

SmithBlades.com
03-14-2006, 06:29 AM
Hi,

The Elite Edition Obi Wan's are already out.