PDA

View Full Version : Trade or sell Master Replicas Luke Skywalker Elite Edition LightSaber EP IV ANH

elrondelendil
11-25-2005, 04:38 PM
It's ed#9 out of 1000. I think it's a decent low# for an elite edition exclusively sold to the Collectors Society and soldout in 14 minutes ;)

I'm willing to sell it for what I paid for it (you can check it on the auction site) or trade it for maybe a low ed# UC glamdring MC + UC scabbards (1 for glamdring, 1 for anduril, 1 for sting).

I'm not willing to make a profit actually, just have the money back or get new items.

THnks!

SmithBlades.com
11-28-2005, 03:12 PM
The Elite Edition Luke ANH originally sold for $525 which is similar to what the Glamdring MC is going for. I'd be happy to send you a Glamdring MC sword to you when they come out for the EE ANH as long as it is in Brand new/In Box condition (w/ certs and all) and original mailer.

elrondelendil
11-28-2005, 05:35 PM
Unfortunately, I bought it from the evil bay, and I would like at least to recover what I invested... or if not, try to get closer to that... Anyway we can deal this on email as we're already on the same path ;)

SmithBlades.com
11-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Just as well! I have 2 for resale. Why not wait until the OBI WAN EE comes out (Jan. 06). Interest should perk up :)