PDA

View Full Version : Airsoft?

JustinTD
10-02-2005, 12:47 AM
anyone in here play airsoft? if so, let me know if you have any stuff you wanna sell/trade and what stuff it is...

Grey Pilgrim
10-02-2005, 09:52 AM
I play airsoft, but I don't have anything to trade (my gun broke and I'm currently saving up for the new UTG MP5 AEG, which I will not trade):)

What guns do you have? If you have a particular gun that I like I could trade my MP5 for it when I get it, I won't even open the box, well I might as well, to see that everything is in good condition. But that's just speculation, I probably won't trade my gun for anything.:)

Anarion
10-02-2005, 11:01 AM
I love airsoft guns, but I only have a lousy panther arms dpms ar15. It has actually held up to 3 or 4 thunderstorms, and heavy rain, but it aint that great quality for upgrading. I really want either a CA m4RIS, or TM m4RIS with tracer unit. I finally have the money now, but as you can see from my sig, I musnt spend it. ;)

I wouldnt give away my rifle, but I have always wanted a better quality one lol. Life's tough.

JustinTD
10-02-2005, 11:28 AM
I have an ICS MP5-A5 with a Prometheous 6.03mm barrel and a 9x40mm scope, and a KWA G19 with the enhanced recoil Guarder spring set, 3 extra mags.

Grey Pilgrim
10-02-2005, 02:39 PM
Would you accept a UC Glamdring for that ICS MP5? I'm just asking, I'm probably gonna get rid of my old Glamdring for the MC one. It's going to be hard for me to part with it though.

Would you give the battery and charger with the gun too?

JustinTD
10-02-2005, 04:16 PM
silly:) I am looking for more Airsoft stuff, I have nearly the whole UC line:) I am looking to trade stuff for more guns. I have lots of friends who want to play but can't afford good guns, so i wanna get some extras to loan them.

Grey Pilgrim
10-02-2005, 05:25 PM
I suggest buying the UTG MP5 AEG then, its cheap, yet reliable. So I've heard anyway. It has a very similar (almost exact) build as a Tokyo Moruri. I'd give it a try.:)