PDA

View Full Version : LOTR memorabilia - crew tshirts, etc

Peter Lyon
04-19-2005, 06:33 AM
I have been collecting tshirts and other bits of LOTR memorabilia since I started working on it, and I'm looking to sell some pieces. The items for sale on other sites are all licensed replicas, so I don't know if they are the appropriate places to advertise my stuff.

I have t-shirts, caps, the invites to the three wrap parties, various other bits of interest to fans, and a few very special items. The problem is, I don't know they are actually worth. If anyone can help or is interested in making offers on anything, contact me for details.

I am going to be in Seattle for Tolcon May 13-15; if you are interested in stuff, I will be bringing a few items with me to sell, basically to pay for the little holiday I will be having afterwards.

Turgon
04-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Peter, I sent you a PM! :thumbsup:

Grima Wormtongue
04-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Aswell did I, have fun on your vacation though, would be nice for you to drop by Vancouver when your in Seattle:fencing:, well your probly busy
-wormtongue

Jarveye
04-19-2005, 05:35 PM
i did too. hope your not flooded with PM's

THE WITCHKING'S BREW
04-21-2005, 11:19 AM
Hi Peter

If you could let us know exactly what you've got, then maybe a few of us that are more accustomed to the LOTR stuff, can have a bash at putting some value to your items, please.:reading:

Peter Lyon
04-21-2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the responses guys. This weekend I'll try to get a few digital photos done of representative pieces (EG a tshirt, a cap, some of the printed stuff) and send it off to you for your ideas.

Don't know where any of you live, but if any of you are in the Seattle area, I'll be there for TolCon May 13-15 and a few days afterwards, and I'll probably have a few pieces with me to sell there. After all, where better to sell than a gathering of LOTR fans!