PDA

View Full Version : Oh My Gosh

Elfstone
10-22-2004, 06:31 PM
I was talking to some kid online about buying a UC LOTR Sword. He really wanted Sting. He said he wanted to get the MR one so that it would "glow when orcs are near." He said the UC Sting didn't glow when orcs are near. I convinced this kid that the UC sword did glow when orc were near. I told him that as soon as he sees an orc in real life it would glow. He believed me. It was friggin awesome. He is going to buy it and I think that is awesome. I helped start a new LOTR UC collection!

Grima Wormtongue
10-22-2004, 06:41 PM
LOL, good one:p Send the message out, buy UC products;)

Elfstone
10-22-2004, 06:43 PM
I thought it was awesome. If you ever get someone like that (that's pretty gullible) try it. If it works we'll start a club or something.

Anduril
10-22-2004, 07:14 PM
That's just sick Andúril492. ;) Taking advantage of the poor kid like that. Here's my famous story.

My 7 yr. old brother opened his box containing his UC Sting. He said, "Will this glow when orcs are come close?" My father and I laughed and told him "Yes it does. But there are not more orcs anymore so it doesn't matter." Just then my 13 yr. old brother walked into the room and the sword started to glow green. We are still trying to figure this out.

Gilgalad-2490
10-22-2004, 08:45 PM
lol funny story anduril, lieing a little white lie wouldnt hurt to help someone start up his/her U.C collection lol

Felagund
10-22-2004, 10:58 PM
Poor kid. Why did you do that to him. Let him have some fun with MR Sting.:p