PDA

View Full Version : totally amazed

V34
10-10-2004, 09:51 PM
I have to say that I was TOTALLY amazed @ the size, detail and quality that
I have seen in the Sauron helm. WOW! I have not received mine yet (hopefully within the week) but from the new pics from Swordsman I have one thing to say O.k. two things to say. UNBELIEVABLE AND THANK YOU UC!! I am SOOOO looking forward to thins piece!!! I think I want to cry;)

The Flame of the West
10-10-2004, 09:55 PM
I know EXACTLY what you mean V34! These new pictures just help to show the quality of this product even better. This will absolutely be worth the painful wait, i know we have both been posting furiously trying to find info on this piece, and we will finally be receiving it soon :D :D

NateDogg2
10-11-2004, 08:41 AM
Since I live in Boston, I got to go to the LOTR exhibit this weekend. Let me say at how amazed I am at all of the Sauron stuff. They had him in his entire suit of armour. I was frozen, staring at him for at least 10 minutes. I was totally amazed. It made me that much more psyched to get my helm and gauntlet. But let me say what else looked sweet and HAS to be made:

-Saurons Mace, A lot of people talked about it being enormous, but it is not. It can easily be made and shipped actors scale like the helm. There is the same intaglio detail down the shaft of the mace and around the multi-blade head. Top of my list of things to get now that I have seen it in person!

-Aegolos, This spear head looks totally amazing! Lots of raised up gold vine design all down the blade and elven script. It is truely an awesome looking weapon. Beautiful and deadly. Even my girlfriend came over to point it out to me. She goes "hey look at this one." And she hates weapons. This also means I have a license to buy it.

-Morgul Blade, This thing looks wicked. It definately would complete the set. It has either a double fuller or triple fuller. I don't remember which, but it really would look great next to the WK sword.

-Ringwraith Broadsword, The one with the finger grip in the blade. It is shorter than I thought it was, but still looked cool.

There are a lot of cool helmets out there too. The beserker helmet looks pretty cool with a big white hand on it. Eomers helm is gonna be amazing. And the citadel gaurd helm looks like a sweet Gondorian one. I am not talking about the one with feathers in it. If anyone has any questions on any of the weapons and armour, feel free to post them, I probably can give you a good discription.

Ender
10-12-2004, 09:09 PM
I am also extremely excited about recieving my Sauron Helm. This is my second most wanted item that they could possibly make (1st Witchking's Helm). And soon it will be in my room! I'm already getting a spot planned out for the helm and gauntlet (if I'm able to get one). The only place that will fit a helm that massive would be in front of my Toybiz collection. I will have to do more rearranging to make everything look right. I can't wait!:D Everyone who gets theres, please post lots of pics to hold me over.

Edit: Just saw the pics in the gallery. Thanks alot everyone!:)