PDA

View Full Version : Title - Do I REALLY have to say!?!

saruman
10-05-2004, 08:01 PM
I've been reading the messages in this 'staff' forum for a while now and I'm amazed to see people are still ordering the staff of gandalf the white! There are so many posts from readers who ALL have more-or-less the same problem - paint being chipped here and there. Yet people are still buying the staff and getting annoyed when their staffs are recieved in similar conditions. When the problem has been fixed I'm sure UC will inform everyone and then you can all order in confidence, until then if you decide to take the chance and buy one - I think we've heard enough of the paint problem to go without another post on the problem - no offence meant! I too have been wanting this staff for a while, but I think I can wait until the problem has been permanently fixed before ordering, may I please suggest that anyone who has the patience does the same. Thankyou.

Gūd Daedheloth
10-05-2004, 09:42 PM
UC is good at fixing problems with their line and I'm sure, as saruman said, it will be all solved in good time. They are swamped right now, I'm sure, so it may take some time, but patience is a virtue.

Estar
10-06-2004, 05:50 AM
Actually very many people here have ordered their staffs a long time ago and they are actually awaiting replacements... Cancelling the order would be too heart wrenching and as you can see.. most people around here have stopped buying the GTW staff...

The recent threads here are of those mentioned above - people who have ordered their staves a long time ago... and are awaiting replacement after replacement...

I do have full confidence that UC is getting on with solving that problem.. On the other hand, i am very happy with my GTW staff, even if it had no paint. That's just me...

Grima Wormtongue
10-07-2004, 12:50 AM
Remember, there are also some retailers that check there staffs for problems. So there is hope for people purchasing there staff, so I think people want to go with those companies;)

Anduril33
10-10-2004, 12:33 PM
what if you wanted to buy from other dealers who sell UC products, preferably the GTW staff, instead of buying from UC directly? do you think any other dealers would check there staffs for chips and stuff, and make sure the packing was better, since they have more time then UC probably does? or would the shipping still be a problem? should i maybe buy my GTW staff from another online dealer, or do you think it would still be damamged as much as UC's are???