PDA

View Full Version : Are they going to make Haldir's sword?

mike
10-03-2004, 06:44 PM
Hello, I'm new to this forum;just found it today. I was wondering if any of you guys know if they are making Haldir's sword?

SwordLover
10-03-2004, 07:14 PM
No not yet but maybe down the line

mike
10-03-2004, 07:18 PM
hmmmm,i was looking forward to it,its probly one of my favorites from the movie.ty though

King Elessar
10-03-2004, 08:09 PM
Don't give your hopes up,mike.There is alot of demand for this particular sword,so it is more than likely that it will get made.Lots of fans are asking for this one,and United Cutlery knows it.

Gilgalad-2490
10-03-2004, 08:16 PM
i think it will eventually be made, i'm looking forward to it though

mike
10-03-2004, 08:52 PM
ty guys very much hopefully they will make it.

GALADRIAL
10-03-2004, 10:24 PM
Did Halidir have his own sword? In the movie it looked like he used Hadafang.

Does anybody have a picture of his sword? Thanks:)

Estar
10-04-2004, 12:45 AM
Whoa GALADRIEL you are missing out BIG TIME!!

Someone once said that Haldir's sword is Hadhafang on steroids... But i can't remember who..

Here's the link to the photo in someone's gallery..

http://www.ucforums.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=804

Lord Rahl
10-04-2004, 10:52 AM
:eek:
I was going to get Hadhafang....but now forget it, ill just skip to its Daddy!!

Anduril
10-04-2004, 02:21 PM
Haldir's sword is beautiful. But I doubt it will be made before the elven warrior sword.

Erkenbrand
10-04-2004, 05:54 PM
i do like his sword, and i saw it in the exhibition in boston. its very beautiful and deserves to be made. i just dont think itll be any time soon.

The Flame of the West
10-04-2004, 08:16 PM
An Elven warrior sized Hadhafang look-a-like? What is not to like about this sword!? I think it is a fabulous sword, and therefore, deem it a necessity to this collection. I do however, share other peoples scepticism about it being made anytime soon. There are just more 'important' things to come beforehand, though i have no doubt we will see it sometime down the line :)

Estar
10-04-2004, 10:50 PM
:eek:
I was going to get Hadhafang....but now forget it, ill just skip to its Daddy!!
I think you should still get hadhafang.. it has much more etching and 'lady-like' elegence to it... Very elven feeling... Get it tooo!!! (if you have the money.. that it..)

Silmierama
10-05-2004, 11:07 PM
They'll probably make Haldir's eventually, but probably not too soon. Dont' worry, though, I seriously doubt they'd not make a sword that would turn a profit, and this one would. Welcome to teh forums, by the way.

Fruitbooter
10-06-2004, 03:54 AM
http://www.ucforums.com/showthread.php?t=1428

i tride to get a petition going but i dont think any one cought on... or people just didnt bother:(

Sindamar
10-06-2004, 12:41 PM
If you like the sword, and you want to see it made, you might want to stick a note in Fruitbooters thread in the suggestions for UC section... It can't hurt to express an interest, and the more they see that it's there, the more likely it is to appear, and (hopefully!) the sooner...

Just my humble opinion!:)

GALADRIAL
10-06-2004, 06:50 PM
Whoa GALADRIEL you are missing out BIG TIME!!

Someone once said that Haldir's sword is Hadhafang on steroids... But i can't remember who..

Here's the link to the photo in someone's gallery..

http://www.ucforums.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=804
Thanks for setting me straight. I wish the photo link you had sent had a better picture. I do see a big difference. It's a shame, by the picture you provided, that I can't "compare" hadafang to it. for example, size, design etc. they both have the elven design, but I wish there was a better picture.:D

KingUnderTheMountain
10-06-2004, 09:38 PM
i actually like hadhafang better but if they made haldirs sword iw ould consider buying it

tekkadon d
04-05-2010, 06:35 AM
hey, im new here and i know this thread is dead but i emailed UC about this and they aid they they've gotten multiple email of late regarding the sword and would bring it up in a meeting this month about putting it into production. just letting yall know