PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Swords

Master Dwarf
09-28-2004, 11:05 AM
Greetings,

In this thread, we will discuss all existing fantasy weapons and those we wish were in production.
If you have a favorite weapon from a fantasy book, or fantasy movie/videogame, that you would like UC to produce, make your voice be heard!

Ender
09-29-2004, 07:41 AM
I would love most of all to see United make these following swords:

Gunblade from Final Fantasy 8
Bustersword from Final Fantasy 7/or Advent Children
Brotherhood from Final Fantasy 10
Master Sword from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
and last but not least,
Soul Reaver from The Legacy of Kain series.

I have always wanted to own these swords since I was 14; well except Soul Reaver because I just started playing the series. But seeing that sword was enough to get me into it.

Please fullfil my childhood dream. If you would like to see pictures United, they are in the "Official Tidings From United Cutlery" category, under the section "Product Suggestions for UC".

The Flame of the West
09-29-2004, 03:23 PM
I would definitely go for Auron's Masamune from Final Fantasy 10, though it is on the large side. Actually, all the weapons from FFX and FFX-2 would suit me just fine!

mastersword36
09-29-2004, 04:26 PM
my favorite fantasy sword, or any other sword, is the master sword.

The Flame of the West
10-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Does anybody make the sword that the Rock uses in the Scorpion King? this is a rather basic scimitar design, but he uses it effectively nonetheless, and is a weapon i wouldn't object to owning ;)

Master Dwarf
10-05-2004, 01:11 PM
I have seen that sword, yes, I cannot recall who was it that made it, but I'm sure it wasn't UC.
It is a wall hanging sword, literally, not the highest quality but looks ok on display.
Try doing a basic search on the internet for "Scorpion King Sword" so you can see some pictures.

Gregorius0202
10-05-2004, 09:27 PM
It's made by Windlass Steelcrafts. It actually is functional, to the same degree most of their weapons are (most of their weapons are labeled 'functional', but are of poor functional quality, like most manufactured weapons are...)

-Gregory-

Jason GSux
12-17-2005, 03:35 PM
If you have a favorite weapon from a fantasy book, or fantasy movie/videogame, that you would like UC to produce, make your voice be heard!

Well, I don't know what this weirdo's carrying, but it sure loox... interesting.

am.dk
12-18-2005, 01:51 PM
year this is a big sword looks like some ceind of an orc sword.
where did you see that jason ? whot is the story ?

Jason GSux
12-18-2005, 01:53 PM
It's from "Seven Swords" by Tsui Hark.