PDA

View Full Version : Gud Daedheloth

Elfstone
09-11-2004, 05:30 PM
My Elven Knife of Strider came in today!!! It is so awesome. Possibly the most beautiful Knife I've ever owned. There are no pommel proble, yet, and I hope there aren't any, ever. I will take some pictures of it. If you have any preferences for some picture, tell me. My computer won't let me upload on the site, not even on the gallery. So send me an email if you want them. Anduril492@yahoo.com I can't wait til I get my next UC LOTR sword next month. Email me if you need anything concerning LOTR swords.

Silmierama
09-12-2004, 12:04 AM
AWESOME!! I'm glad it's so wonderful...cna you tell be looking/feeling the blade that it's stainless steel vs. high carbon spring-steel? I'm just wondering, since I've never seen the two compared up close. Happy knife day.

King Elessar
09-12-2004, 05:00 PM
Congratulations.The knife must indeed be marvelous judging from your excitement.But then again,every United Cutlery piece is marvelous.

Elfstone
09-12-2004, 11:36 PM
The Blade is J2 Stainless Steel. By the way. It is beautiful the Elvish writing is beautiful. This is the best piece in my collection so far. If there are anymore questions. Just ask. Plus you can get a lot of information from BBB.