PDA

View Full Version : Well, I got my Staff...but I am NOT happy.

Lord Rahl
09-09-2004, 02:31 PM
I just got my staff.

I opened the box to find it sitting there oh-so-chipped at the base of the crown, and on the side of the crown, and 2 or 3 places on the staff itself.

It is REALLY bad, I'm not sure I want to just paint it...it will be too noticable...
I'm not in the mood to fork over the cash to ship it back, and wait yet again for another one.

WHAT DO I DO!!!!

Lord Rahl
09-09-2004, 02:56 PM
Well, that place we all know and love;),
Has provided me with an easy solution.
I should be getting a replacement staff soon, hopefully this one will be in better condition.

Thank you place-that-must-not-be-named!

The Flame of the West
09-09-2004, 03:24 PM
That's good news GTW, "you-know-who" does provide excellent service ;)

Erkenbrand
09-09-2004, 04:20 PM
i happy to here that they are already shipping you a new one...i hope this one turns out better for you

Gilgalad-2490
09-09-2004, 05:17 PM
Hope all turns out well GTW, hopefully all will be well wit your new staff, and i hope it comes soon

Sir Tristram
09-09-2004, 06:25 PM
Man! I heard about these problems! I was holding off on ordering GTW's staff unitl they corrected it....but I guess is just is what it is!:mad:

Estar
09-09-2004, 09:04 PM
Hey congrats on your staff and also the replacement staff...

I am now rather worried that my staff will come in paint-chipped. It's rather difficult for me to ship back from where i live.. This is just so freakish!!

Anduril33
10-02-2004, 08:34 PM
OMG if somone doesnt do something about this problem soon im gonna FREAK!!! I really want to order this staff but if ppl keep coming up with problems they have had, Ill never be confident enough to get one from UC. I dont know if maybe i should order it from 'somewhere else', maybe the shipping is better. what do you think, is that a better bet?? or will the results happen again?