PDA

View Full Version : Galadrhim Helms

Gilgalad-2490
09-06-2004, 01:56 PM
Does anybody think U.C will release the helm that the galadrhim wore to helms deep anytime soon?

The Flame of the West
09-06-2004, 03:07 PM
I don't believe it will be released anytime soon. I was totally shocked when Greg Bates announced that Isildur's helm would be one of the next helms out, i thought that was totally random to be honest, so this could be a long time in coming. Having said that, this could come as another shock when the next set of future items is announced, though i would think helms such as Theoden's and the Witchking's will be manufactured before this, this demand wil be higher.
I do hope that UC makes it though, i think it looks quite interesting

Thorin
09-06-2004, 03:57 PM
Do we have a picture anywhere of this helm? I know what it looks like, but it would be a nice refresher to see a picture.

Gilgalad-2490
09-06-2004, 05:38 PM
well i guess i should be greatful for all the new beautiful helms U.C will release soom (gondorian infantry helm, high elven warrior helm, etc.) but i hope to see the galadhrim helm in the future b.t.w here's a pick as you requeted this one is only 1/4th scale of the real one (6 in.)

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/large/9515.jpg

Sindamar
09-09-2004, 09:01 AM
There are also images of them in the "Weapons and Warfare" book. They do indeed look interesting...

Gregorius0202
09-09-2004, 10:11 AM
Hmm, I do like this helmet, that's for sure! I've been waitin' around to buy somethin' I really like for a fair price, and I haven't seen it yet... If they ever made this, it might do the trick!

Could someone list the helmets that Greg said would come out soon, or that we know they're making, because I'm new around here, and haven't found a list:\

Thanks!

-Gregory-

Gilgalad-2490
09-09-2004, 04:53 PM
Well the prolouge elven warrior helm is coming out, and the gondorian infantry helm, islildurs helm, and theodons helm are all coming out soon too

Gilgalad-2490
09-09-2004, 05:33 PM
are we aloud to post links?

GALADRIAL
09-09-2004, 05:40 PM
are we aloud to post links?
doesn't bbb sponsor this web site?

King Elessar
09-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Please read the Sponsorship announcement for details on this matters.

And here is a link for you Gregorious.
http://www.ucforums.com/showthread.php?t=1339&page=1&pp=10

Gregorius0202
09-09-2004, 07:46 PM
Thanks Elessar, Flame of the West already got me a list, but it wasn't an actual thread. So, that should help anymore.

Cheers to both of ya' guys!
:D
-Gregory-

Grima Wormtongue
09-09-2004, 11:53 PM
were not even allowed to mention the past sponser, so we have to fix our links.

This helm looks pretty cool, and i would buy it, but it looks like it will be made of fiber glass.

Also, i have to mention that Theodens helm has not been announced that it will be made. But swordsman said in another post that UC has had this item for a while, and theres a good chance of it being made.

I sure did go off-topic, sorry, i had to explane some things;)

Gilgalad-2490
09-11-2004, 09:33 AM
But theodon's helm shows up as an item in the-site-that-must not-be-named, maybe there still thinking about making it

Gregorius0202
09-11-2004, 03:38 PM
I think I'm startin' to like the Ghaladrim helmets... But first for the Second Age helmets, 'eh? Also, where can I buy/pre-order this stuff...

I would use a certain site I buy things from a lot, but UC accidently screwed up their orders of pre-order Andurils several months ago, and they no longer support the UC Lord of the Rings stuff much, and don't update with new stuff...

-Gregory-

Grima Wormtongue
09-11-2004, 11:08 PM
But theodon's helm shows up as an item in the-site-that-must not-be-named, maybe there still thinking about making it
Yes, true, but click on it and read tthe information givin, and you will see that its hasnt been official announced. But as i said, swordsman has said it looks like its going to be made;)

Anyways, i went offtopic again, sorry...