PDA

View Full Version : Good, but strange Helm idea...

Segasonic01
09-03-2004, 11:38 AM
What about Mouth Of Sauron's helm? That would be really cool, but no eyeholes would be weird... Who agrees with me that this should be made?

King Elessar
09-03-2004, 11:45 AM
I totally agree that this should be made,in its due time of course.I dont want to press United into anything that has to due with the Lord of the Rings line,they are already busy as it is.But yes,this helm should be made sometime in the near future.Im sure the demand would be great for it once the Extended Edition is released.

The Flame of the West
09-03-2004, 12:11 PM
Yeah, this is certainly a different style of helm, but i wouldnt be surprised to see it in the future. it would make a nice addition.

Segasonic01
09-03-2004, 02:06 PM
I could just imagine 2 people sword fighting with these helms on... that would either be a very long fight or a very short one ;)

Felagund
09-03-2004, 02:10 PM
Sign me up for it.I prefer baddies helm, so no doubt I'll get this.But I hope we get ML helm before this though.

Ender
09-03-2004, 02:15 PM
But I hope we get ML helm before this though.
Agreed. After the Morgul Lord helm, I would love to see the Mouth of Sauron Helm. I also really like the bad guy helms.:)

Grima Wormtongue
09-03-2004, 02:19 PM
This is a very intresting helm, and I think i would buy it:)

INHO, if united starts making stuff from the EEs, we should see Grimas dagger, but thats another story...

Segasonic01
09-03-2004, 02:20 PM
have you guys seen the mouth of the Mouth of Sauron? It looks pretty gross. Perhaps Gandalf should've given him some Listerine. :D

Felagund
09-03-2004, 02:28 PM
What gross, he looks menacing. :D

KingUnderTheMountain
09-05-2004, 09:39 PM
if it is made i hope its last cause i doubt i will get it..the only bad guy helms i will prolly get is the WK's and urukhai swordsmans

its not that i dont want the mouth's helm made, infact i hope they do make it so that those of you who want it can get it, its just that i dont want it to interfere with things i want to be made

Gilgalad-2490
09-06-2004, 10:11 AM
I think it should be made after everything else considering it's only gonna be in the EE

Lord Rahl
09-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Even though I dispise the MoS, it would make a pretty kewl addition to any baddie collection.

Gregorius0202
09-11-2004, 07:28 PM
I absolutely love this helmet, and am thinking of having one custom made for me by an Armorer in Australia, depending on how much he'd want (probably over $1,000...).

I think I'd have it made for me with two 'tinted' eyeholes, that match the blackened steel as closely as possible, so that I could wear it!

But, that's a doubtful plan, as it would cost a pretty penny... So, I hope UC makes it soon:D

-Gregory-

DarkOne
10-11-2004, 04:02 AM
That would be alright, but I think I would rather see the Uruk-hai and maybe the Moria Orc helms come out first.

The Flame of the West
10-18-2004, 08:08 PM
Having recently watched a teaser for the EE ROTK, i have a renewed interest in this helm. Imagine the line up: Helm of Sauron, Helm of Mouth of Sauron, and Helm of the Witchking! *drools* How wicked will that look!? Ambiguity intended ;)

Jason GSux
01-19-2006, 03:56 PM
I just hope they'll never release it because that would be the only way to force me to get all three Mordor Helms. That would also mean I'd broke my "blades only" promise to myself. But I'm telling you, if all three of them would be available, I couldn't resist, not in a wildest dream. Each of them loox great, but the real sight would be to see all of them together, one under another... It's a sight that would make your jaw hit the floor, shattering all your teeth.