PDA

View Full Version : High Elven warrior helm, we forgot about it

Grima Wormtongue
08-31-2004, 04:45 AM
Im completly surprised no ones started threads requesting information on this helm. So i started this one for general questions and stuff. There is alot to know about this product, and all we know is this from BBB

http://www.bladesbybrown.com/catalog.htm?item=785

What i understood from one of the interviews with Kit Rae, this helm (and Saurons Guantlets) were schedualed for release befor saurons helm(because UC was having problems with the making saurons helm work). Now it has gone a little crazy (I know UC is busy). UC hasnt mentioned much on this helm, and im getting a little curious.

Whats the price range? how limited are these? When will we see these by the end of the year? Is there any pics of this item (nope, but when can we see them)?

Im not a huge elvish fan, but id like to get this helm. Its very nice:D

The Flame of the West
08-31-2004, 01:21 PM
I would like some info too, this is a nice helm. i imagine that the price and limited number will be similar to that of Gimli's and Elendil's helm, unless they plan on bringing out an Elven warrior collection, with sword and shield! though i deem this extremely unlikely :p however, im sure stranger things have happened!

Anduril 101
08-31-2004, 04:12 PM
Kit said the shield is coming, a long time though

KingUnderTheMountain
09-02-2004, 04:08 PM
ya that would be awesome to have the elven warrior sword helm and shield displayed together!!

Gilgalad-2490
09-03-2004, 09:47 AM
I'm a big elf fan so i hope the helm comes out soon

The White Rider
09-04-2004, 03:39 AM
This helm is great. It has a nice organic, flowing design. I would love for them to tie this one to it's later cousin, the Galadhrim warhelm.

Sindamar
09-04-2004, 08:41 AM
There's some info about it, and some pictures in the New Product Update section of the main forum page:)