PDA

View Full Version : The cursed wait for LFK

turbo13992
08-24-2004, 02:44 PM
Alright... i was just wondering if any of you who had ordered the LFK have been waitin for an insanely long time. Cause my mom ordered them for me for my b-day way back in march.. and i still haven't heard anything about them yet. unfortunately, they were ordered from a site other then BBB cause i didn't know of it way back then. my mom wants to cancel the order if they don't come soon, but i called the place and they said i was on the list at a pretty good number.. but then again.. that dude was kinda a dillhole... so i dunno... what do ya'll think.. should i cancel or what? anyone else been waiting this long?

GALADRIAL
08-24-2004, 02:50 PM
First Of All, I Dunno Who Or What Lfk Is..........even So, If I Had Ordered Merchandise That Was In Stock And Have Not Received It Yet, I Would Definitely Consider Cancelling It. I Ordered Mechandise From Bbb And Got It In One Week.
Good Luck

Grima Wormtongue
08-24-2004, 02:52 PM
Legoleas Fighting Knives

I would cancle, its too long. Find some place else, either a local retailer or somplace else on the web:D

V34
08-24-2004, 03:32 PM
Too long!! I know of many places that has them in stock for immediate
delivery. I do have to say that LFK's have been WAY BACKED UP though.

The Flame of the West
08-24-2004, 03:37 PM
I would probably cancel it. i dont intend on ordering them anytime soon, the demand and wait is just way too high. they must be the most popular piece in the whole collection, because BBB actually had one Anduril up for general sale the other day, which has probably since gone, but LFK's are a ways away from doing likewise :(

King Elessar
08-24-2004, 03:45 PM
Give it one more chance.Wait for the next shipment to come in and if you dont get yours,cancel it.Also,if were you got them from doesnt post news on whats going at the shop then,stayed glued to BBB's site.Retailers get their shipments at more or less the same time.

The White Rider
08-27-2004, 07:02 AM
I have been waiting for the Legolas Fighting Knives for almost 4 months now, but I have been waiting for My Gandalf the White staff since the beginning of January. I'm also waiting on Anduril.

The Wait for the knives is getting unbearable since i have the scabbards for them to go in and they are already attached to the Quiver I have bought that will go with the bow of the Galadriel!

Gaijin
08-31-2004, 07:51 AM
That's a really long time. I got mine pretty quick online. Many places have them in stock but not for long. :D

turbo13992
09-09-2004, 12:34 AM
HAHA! the wait is finally over! they just came in the mail this morning... and i was a bit confused.. cause it was a pretty big box for just 2 daggers and a plaque. but then i opened the box and found out why.. cause they're huge!.. for knives anyway... i mean.. the blade itself is a bit longer then my forearm.. and i'm 6'4... i got pretty long forearms. these were definately worth the wait.. but from now on.. i think i'll stick to ordering from BBB... hmm... what to order next....

King Elessar
09-09-2004, 06:53 AM
Congratulation turbo.Im glad to hear they have arrived.Enjoy your long awaited knives.

Elfstone
09-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Where did you get them from? I know you can't tell me here, so can you PM (Private Message) me?