PDA

View Full Version : A Heads Up About Saurons Helm

Swordsman
08-20-2004, 06:09 AM
We have now got over 60+ pre-orders for the Helm of Sauron. We have ordered at least 150 of them United Cutlery. That is roughly 2% of the market. Judging from that I don't feel there are many. Last I heard United was almost sold out of the Helms. And that was a month ago. I feel this item will sell out long before it actually reaches the market in September or October. So if you are delaying pre-ordering for what ever reason I would advise you not to becase I dont feel there will be many left when they actually are released. Just a heads up observation.

The Flame of the West
08-20-2004, 12:17 PM
Very interesting information Swordsman. That means i am getting one, because i am part of that 60+:D

Ender
08-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the headsup Swordsman. I had a feeling the Sauron's Helm was the Limited Anduril situation all over again. This time I did the right thing and preordered ASAP with you guys. I am happy to be apart of the 60+ people who are guarenteed a Helm of Sauron.

King Elessar
08-20-2004, 02:01 PM
This pretty much answers my question on how good they are selling.I didn't thought it would be that good do the apparent lack of popularity for the helmets (Gimli's and Elendil's havent been selling that much).Like Ender said,this is pretty much deja vu of the Limited Edition scenario.Luckily,those of us that learned from that experience will have a better outcome this time.I know I am not taking any chances(pre-ordered already)

Thorin
08-20-2004, 02:41 PM
Im suprised that only 60 some odd have been pre-ordered only. I know more will come in... but i thought they would have sold out by now.

I wonder what number we get. Just imagine... another limited Thread =)

Grima Wormtongue
08-20-2004, 08:35 PM
I wonder if any one will get #1 on this forum, good luck:p

I cant wait tell this comes out. This one will be the next anduril plague

Thorin
08-20-2004, 08:44 PM
I'm going to have to make space for this one now.. hmm... possibly on my dresser? #'s yeh... I would love to have #1.

GALADRIAL
09-24-2004, 05:00 PM
Im suprised that only 60 some odd have been pre-ordered only. I know more will come in... but i thought they would have sold out by now.

I wonder what number we get. Just imagine... another limited Thread =)
I wonder how many more were ordered within a month this thread was posted. It's getting pretty close to being released, I wonder how many people took the advice to order early to ensure they get one?

Mithrandir
09-24-2004, 05:18 PM
yes there probably very nearly sold out now.

GALADRIAL
09-29-2004, 07:13 PM
We have now got over 60+ pre-orders for the Helm of Sauron. We have ordered at least 150 of them United Cutlery. That is roughly 2% of the market. Judging from that I don't feel there are many. Last I heard United was almost sold out of the Helms. And that was a month ago. I feel this item will sell out long before it actually reaches the market in September or October. So if you are delaying pre-ordering for what ever reason I would advise you not to becase I dont feel there will be many left when they actually are released. Just a heads up observation.
Since Sauron's Helm didn't come out in September, I wonder what the chances it will be out in October since October is 1 day away!

Has anyone heard anything yet?

Gregorius0202
09-29-2004, 09:44 PM
All of the estimates I've heard are for November.

Damn, I'd better get mine. The vendor I purchased from said that they only had 20 left of the amount they ordered... Let's hope They don't get less than that amount... I'd be really disappointed... But I'm not getting my hopes up, as I know a lot of people were very screwed about Anduril, and that was a while ago, these things are more popular now! AND they didn't already have an unlimited version of this, so this is actually MORE important than the Anduril!!!

-Gregory-

The Flame of the West
09-30-2004, 03:24 PM
I still have my fingers crossed that we shall see it in early october, but i'm not holding my breath, because as Galadriel said, october begins tomorrow, and there is still no word :(